Posted on May 14, 2013, in Youth and Agriculture and tagged agriculture, Benin, development, France, GCARD2, malawi, mali, Nepal, professionals, research, social reporters, South Africa, steering committee, Switzerland, Young, Youth, YPARD. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Research proposal writing courses
- 2014 Abdou-Salam Ouédraogo fellowship call now open
- Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
- Web 2.0 and Social Media Learning Opportunity University of Port Harcourt Choba, Rivers State, Nigeria 19-23 May 2014
- Intra-ACP Academic mobility Project: Inter-University Co-operation to Train Crop Scientists for Enhancing Agriculture in Africa (CSAA)
thecorporatefarmer on 2014 Abdou-Salam Ouédraogo fel… Conference for Educa… on Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship… ebites1 on Agris Mundus Masters in Agricu… ebites1 on Global Energy Initiative… zvavanyanger3 on Howard G. Buffett Foundation a…